RSS

Recent Posts

Petsitting is perfect!
powered by

My Blog

Petsitting is perfect!

LoiiillLoving my job!  Taking care of pets is so rewarding!  There is nothing like a good cup of coffee, a pet snuggled on my lap, and watching the rest of the "visitors" play!
Life is good!

10 Comments to Petsitting is perfect!:

Comments RSS
Terry Maloney on Thursday, April 11, 2013 9:55 AM
Went to a wonderful business mixer last night in Rehoboth. Met some great people! Love the sincere networking here in Delaware.
Reply to comment

Francine Dabson on Sunday, April 14, 2013 8:30 AM
Cosmo and Coco get so excited when they are told "lets go see Terry and Kim". When we pull up to the house they can't wait to get to your door. I would trust no one other than you with the boys. See you in May or sooner. Francine and Wayne
Reply to comment

eileen fusco on Monday, May 13, 2013 6:51 PM
WHAT CAN I SAY...MY SISTEWR PUPPY AND I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE BEING SPOILED BY OUR 2ND MOM TERRY. I GET SO EXCITED AS SOON AS WE ENTER MILFORD, THAT I START CRYING; I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE MY FRIEND POLO, AND WE GET SO MUCH TLC, AND TREATS ALSO.
Reply to comment

Fallon Walsh on Thursday, June 12, 2014 10:41 AM
Missing my Randy - please post his picture!
Reply to comment

Michele Webb on Tuesday, May 23, 2017 4:41 PM
Hi my name is Michele I have a fox Terrier mix named Maggie she is up to date on everything shot wise and has been given her monthly flea and tick treatment. Maggie is all legs she is very playful but just a puppy she is six months old, and plays well with other animals. Maggie if not taken out enough will have an accident inside. I am interested in a one day, pet sitting on June 10th from around 3:00 pm till 8:30 pm. If this is something you can do can you please let me know. Thanks, Michele Webb
Reply to comment

Cecilia on Friday, March 09, 2018 5:54 PM

Is TicketCity Legit, Dependable and Responsible?

I discovered an awesome deal for Hamilton tickets away from condition and was willing to make the trek more than the weekend at the value of the life span so I built the acquisition unbeknownst to me of the many damaging critiques out listed here. I as soon as possible obtained a confirmation e mail on the invest in to attend for an email with particulars for your electronic transfer on the tickets. Thoughts you the reveal is 4 days away so once 19 hours of no even more phrase on the seller, I worried and found each one of these horrifying opinions so I termed my financial institution to work out about disputing the demand which provided the coverage in the event that I necessary a refund. By the way once i achieved out for the insurance policy organization utilising the hyperlink they sent me, it says they could not identify a plan quantity with my identify and quantity. So do not trouble while using insurance coverage in my opinion- simply a process to provide them with an extra $25. The lender suggested I attempt to attain out prior to when I perused the disputed so I emailed them employing similar electronic mail I bought while using confirmation quantity. I had been well mannered, temporary and questioned for an update. I been given an exceedingly professional and friendly electronic mail reply inside twenty minutes suggesting I wait around and outlining the method a bit better about waiting around for that seller to communicate with me by means of e mail. Then not half an hour later on I acquired an e-mail when using the ticket transfer from TicketCity ticket city review and when I signed into TicketCity I had been able to transfer the tickets comfortably and fast. Possibly it was luck but all worked out splendidly for me regardless of most of your other horrifying review articles. Just wait and see, courteous and give them a chance considering the fact that once they've got payment your very best bet may be to use kindness as your weapon of alternative and see exactly how much additionally you're going to get like I did the surprisingly 1st time. Hope this aids some people but I would persist with investing in straight from Ticketmaster in the future but when you developed a invest in and do not hear back rapidly just ship them a nice take note to check with and you also would probably be surprised in the outcome!

Reply to comment

replica wathces for sale on Saturday, July 14, 2018 9:48 PM
It’s fascinating to peruse what other individuals thought and how it identifies with them or their customers, as their point of view could help you later on.
Reply to comment

fake panerai watches on Monday, July 16, 2018 6:07 AM
May this post can be very useful and interesting for the readers who are in search of such a topic.
Reply to comment